June 22, 2012

Hello.

It's been a month plus and i haven't blogged about how ridiculous (in terms of patheticness and epicness(of some people here)) my college is.
And it's been ages since Sum 41, i haven't even updated my blog about it. And i bet you guys don't even feel like reading it anymore, am i wrong?

 Well for starters, i'm tres tres sorry for not updating all this while.
I promise that i will try to come online more often, and i would promise that i would keep this particular promise.

Well yes, I am up and out from my comfort zone (my small cozy yellow room) for about a month now, and had been shoved into the lowest pit of a hell hole called Kolej MARA Kuala Nerang. Okay, I'm exaggerating. This place is isn't as bad as how i might put it in words. But yes, it sucks.

I'm in computer class now to be honest.  I shouldn't be blogging but i'm kind of half done with my assignments so hoho. Dear juniors who're reading, please do not take this as a good example.

Anyways, yes. I am stuck here in a hell hole called Kuala Nerang, Kedah, where the nearest hippest place to hang out here is KFC- which plays nasyid as the background music- or an hour drive to Alor Setar. WHOPPIE!

I'll go for a photoshoot later this evening for you guys to view.
Till then, ja na.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAT SHOES.
(To be updated)