December 22, 2011

Get out of this place while we still have time.

It's now 8.17am.
Yes you reader(s) must be mindblown by now, only reading the first line of this post.

"Why in the f__ is Izati Hashim up so early today?"
or probably just,
"Perempuan ni duk merapu apa? Aku tak terkejut apa pun."

I hate working. Oh no, don't get me wrong. I love my work.
It's not as much of a burden like in school, and the people there are super nice.
But, I swear it is 10 times as tiring as in school.
I come back home everyday, my legs and arms tired.
TAK AKU BUKAN NAK COMPLAIN.
I'm just saying, to those who've not worked and is looking for a job. DON'T.
Really, don't look for a job, you'll feel so emo after that.


Oh well, i should get going.
Would be late for the morning shift if i started rambling on and on.
'Till next time, ja.
See you when i see you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAT SHOES.
(To be updated)