December 28, 2011

Got shot by Syahirah Syukri.

So yeah, i was happily reading latest posts today and- bam!- Syahirah tagged me in this one post. I don't usually do these types of posts, but hell i have all the time in the world now since i'm off from work today.

Well, yes. I'm running low on witty subjects to write on. Maybe i should write about my workplace soon, yes maybe i should. Well, till then, here goes:

Rules / Peraturan :
  • pertama sekali , korang mestilah kena post peraturan nie
  • kedua korang mestilah ceritakan atau describe 11 perkara tentang diri korang
  • kemudian , jawab soalan yang dikemukakan oleh orang yang men-tag korang tu dan buat soalan baru untuk orang yang akan anda tag tu pulak
  • seterusnya macam biasalah tag kepada 11 orang dan link mereka dalam post
  • lepas tu korang pergi lah dekat blog diorang ke , pesbuk diaorang ke , beritahu diaorang yang korang dah tag dia dalam permainan nie
  • NO TAG BACK :)
  • and lastly , no stuff in the tagging section about " YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS " you legitimately a.k.a Really , Trust with all Honest have tagged 11 people


11 things about me eh? Bleh.

1) Papito said he misspelled my name in my birth cert where i am supposedly to have a double Z in my name. "Izzati" instead of "Izati".
2) Out of all places to get cut and bruises i hate to get them on my fingers.
3) Unlike Syahirah, I eat veggies because i am scared i'll get constipated. Yes, true fact.
4) I think Hatake Kakashi is very husband-worthy. He's tall, caring, smart, mature, he reads and a pervert.

5) As outgoing and friendly i am, i hate human beings.
6) I have once made a list of my classmates that who i would kill in order from first to last- and how i would kill them- if i was in Battle Royale. No, i would not post that list.
7) I would hate a band if they went mainstream no matter how good they are. For instance, Paramore. They were one of my favourite bands- EVER. Then they went mainstream, and i came find that it's very very hard for me to like them again. I know it's stupid, for you to like a band, you would want them to succeed right? But it's just the fact that everyone goes, "omg omg omg (insert mainstream band name here) is so EPICZZ." it's freakin annoying.
8) I feel very inferior around my sister because i think she's way prettier than i am.
9) I hate doing things together with someone i know, i prefer to do something alone, if you get what i mean.
10) I have a Nikon 3100 named Shotgun.
11) I now do not like or dislike any colour.


Saa, Questions from Syahirah:


Numero uno: What's the best thing have ever happened in your life ?
Woah, deja vu. Someone had asked me the same question b
efore, and somehow i couldn't really answer. But hey honestly, the best thing that had happened is maybe that i've met some of the greatest people throughout my life. Though, i still have that strong feeling that something better than that is going to happen in the near future. ;)

Numero dos: Do you like camping ?
As a child, yes maybe. But i've grown up pretty spoiled to be staying overnight in a tent. Although the thought of marshmallow and air pollution throu
gh bon fires seems very intriguing.

Numero tres: Who is/are your best friend(s)
Ha, am i the only person that find this question funny? Well, the thing is, when you're always on good terms with EVERYONE, you'll never do have that one or two friends that is always with you. Well, maybe the real bestfriends that i'd ever had was probably Akram in kindy- and then we went to separate schools and never met- so basically he's not counted as the current bestfriend. There was Atiqah in primary school, i met her in Standard 4, we somehow amazingly share same interests, Linkin Park was one of it- I've rarely met her now ever since we grew up and went to different high schools, the only time we meet was in school events where we said our common Hi's and Bye's. And then there's Reena, I love this bitch. But then she dumped me and left me here all alone and went off to Billy-Shakespeare land, but we still stay in contact. So to conclude all that, I am Forever Alone lvl:9999.


Numero cuatro: Which one would be your first priority ? Friends or family ?
Family hands down. Not to be an asshole towards my buddies anyways, i love them as much but yeah, i love my family more.

Numero cinco: What kind of vacations do you like ?
Anywhere would do actually. I'm itching for an adventure, but i'm stuck with work and an empty wallet.

Numero seis:
Do you smoke ?
Nope i do not smoke. I.. er, do not like smoky places? It's jsut that smoke suffocates me quick man. The smell of carbon is just horrible. And the smell of cigarette is just as twice as horrible and suffocating.


Numero siete (i think?):
Are you the first child in your family ? If you are, do you like it ?
Nope i am not. I am the spoiled last child of three. With a blond but smart sister and a brother that only feeds me nasi kandar when mama's away in KL. In a way, i love being the last child, i don't get the first blame. :D


Numero.. er, number eight:
Tv or Internet ?
Internet. I mean, why TV? You can watch shows online too you know. Plus, the national tv show crap. And when they show something really good, it'll overlap with the other good show on a different channel. Piece of shit i tell you. So yes, internet all the way. The funny thing is, when adults ask us this, they'll only think we'll go on Facebook. Oh pleaaaaaaaaaase, Facebook it a piece of crap too. Hello? Haven't you heard of youtube?


Number nine:
Can you live without your cellphone ?
Yep. But i know i'll get really pissed for losing it because i have to go on Facebook and post some stupid status like, "Omg you guyzzz, i lost my cellular. Inbox your number plz plz plz.". Not cool begging wei, not cool.

Number ten: What kind of questions do you expect from me ? haha.
Ingat nak bagi yang lebih mencabar minda dan emosi. Hahahahaha

Number eleven:
Your ambition ?
Aku nak jadi ninja ahhhhhhh. Macam syiok ja. hihi




Anyhoo, no i'm not going to ask anything. And no, i'm not gonna tag 11 people.
I'm such a badass, that i break the game rules, oh yeaaaaaaah. :D

Till then, i'm off. I wanna go buy myself some Gatorade.
Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAT SHOES.
(To be updated)