December 9, 2011

Got shot by cupid.

Went to look for a job today with Wahidah in Gurney.
Got back home by Rapid, and stopped on the way at Island Plaza.
Wanted to go to Leo Bookstore on the 1st Floor.
And my god, I could live there i tell you.
When i got there, i even sat on the floor in between two aisle and took off my shoes, yes that's how cozy it is.
So yeah, I sat on the floor there cross-legged and barefooted- getting all cozy with a really nice book that i really wanted to buy but i didn't have enough money then- and cling-cling goes the bell tied on the handle of the shop's door and there enter the most beautiful creature i have seen (okay knowing me, this is definitely a hyperbole, and yes it is a hyperbole). So this guy walked in, most probably much more older than i am, with his skateboard and backpack. He stashed his backpack at one corner of the racks and saw me sitting there and smiled. And there i died happy. The end.


I bought myself Pygmy.
There was Choke too but like i said, i'm low on cash.
That's why I'm planning on working.





Well, that's it for now. I have a job interview for MPH tomorrow, better go get myself sober looking for now. Till then, behave everyone. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAT SHOES.
(To be updated)