July 17, 2012

Open the box.

Weee-hoooo.
Hello, reader(s) (yes, i still do think no one actually reads my blog anymore)

You know, i don't really know how to put it in words.
Yes, you people are actually allowed to shave my head for saying this,

I



Actually






Do











Miss















College.




KMKN to be straight.
I should go kill myself now.

Well, that's not really it. I just kind of miss having something to do.
This one week break is getting to me.
I haven't really been studying, I don't even know what the heck was i doing all this while.

Having this continuous fight with my alter ego is really really tiring i tell you.
If i had a Hollow, it would prolly take over.

Phwoar, I miss watching anime.
I shall continue reading some mangas.
After watching Fight Club. hihi

And then only do some Chemistry.
Yes, Chemistry can wait. Haha di haha.



Kbye.

1 comment:

HEAT SHOES.
(To be updated)